Our neighbors Peter and Marie Tönissen have a promotional offer which, with their permission and as long as the offer is on, I can share:
We rent out our entire AirBnB rooms to a group of four to five walkers of the Four day marches. The total space you hire are the first and second floor of our house, with two sleeping rooms, a sitting room with a sleep accommodation, a fully equipped kitchen and private bathroom. TV and WiFi on all floors too. Apart from that, a fabulous garden is entirely at your disposal, for relaxing, having a drink, or even a BBQ! This offer covers only your lodging; a lot apart from this is possible after mutual agreement. Read the website for this offer via this link, which generates a separate tab in your browser. Booking can be done via this link as well.
Note: this offer runs till mid April and applies only for the Four day marches. For bookings before July 15 and after July 20 we refer to our regular sites: link site 1, link site 2. In case there is no booking for the Four day marches as per mid April, the rooms will be put on the normal rates for this period.
- AirBnB “Logement Graafseweg” is only 2.2Km from the Wedren (start/finish all days).
- In the neighborhood are supermarkets, restaurants, snack-bars and pubs.
- The center of the city is about a 25 minutes walk.
- The Central railway station is about 15 minutes walk.
- If you come by car -highways A12, A15, A50 and A73 are nearby, take exit 1a on A73- there is a private parking space.
Practical information regarding the Four day marches:
- Registration (if you reside in the city): Sunday 15th July, 1 – 5 PM
- Registration (general): Monday 16th July, 10 AM – 5 PM
- Tuesday 17th July: “The day of Elst”
- Wednesday 18th July: “The day of Wijchen”
- Thursday 19th July: “The day of Groesbeek”
- Friday 20th July: “The day of Cuyck”, final return over the Via Gladiola, and… collect your medal!