As per 31 May 2020 (UTC+2):
- Sunrise: 05:24am
- Sunset: 09:46pm
- Hours: 16h 22m.
- Started: 05:45am
- Ended: 09:00pm
- Hours: 15h 15m.
Monthly report: May 2020:
- 462.085 KW produced;
- € 87.80 earned;
- 181.13 Kg CO2 emission saved, which equals to 0.61 trees planted; present total 6.4 trees.
- This month was the best month in our solar panel history, with a day average of 14.906Kw.
- 11 May we had a peek production of 2.894Kw at 11.45am; strangely enough this is over the maximum of 2.75Kw for the solar panel system.
- 12 May we passed the production of 4Mw since installation.
- 28 May we had a day production of 20,02Kw; the first time that we surpassed the 20Kw limit since the installation on 02 October 2018.