Walk of the World edition #103
- Leg 1: Home – South-West bound all down to Energieweg (Energy Av.)
- Leg 2: North bound towards the bridge De Oversteek (The Crossing) – crossing river Waal
- Leg 3: East bound along the monument for the 47 soldiers, who died at The Crossing – Lent
- Leg 4: river Waal – Lent – South bound over the Arnheim bridge over Waal
- Leg 5: West bound along river Waal, on the South bank (Nijmegen city) – South bound to Grote Markt (Market place)[drinks]
- Leg 6: West bound to Kronenburg Park – passing Emperor Charles roundabout – Graafseweg – home.
The app on my smartphone reports as follows:
- 233 minutes non-stop walking
- 19.61 Km (13.1M)
- 25,238 steps
- 2,096 kCal.
- 3h 30m all-in: dep. 10h 05m arr. 14h 35m (2 stops, at the river Waal near Lent and at a terrace on the Market in Nijmegen.