Monthly report: October 2018
Installation of 10 panels @ 275kW on a year base = 2,750kW gives a monthly average of 229.167kW and a dayly average of 7.534kW. As in October the panels were ready for solar input as from 03 October (the installation was on 02 October). That gives 29 production days for the October figures.
Figures as per 31 October 2018:
- 217.174 kW produced in 29 days
- 218.493 kW average expected (29/365 x 2,750kW)
- 001.319 kW- below average
- 85.13Kg CO2 emission saved
- equals 0.27 trees planted.