The nuisance triangle
================122 till 126=128 till 136=138=140
=========================== Groenestraat 352
============================225E /138C |
209=211 till 213A=213B till 217=219/221=223 till 241
- The red colored numbers are student housings; the largest complex is Graafseweg 223 till 237, with in the garden a wing of studio’s, that runs from Graafseweg 225 to the opposite side: Hatertseveldweg 138. The owner of this complex is also the owner of Graafseweg 239.
- The blue colored numbers are companies. One of these buildings (354) might as well be converted into student housing; the plans are there; 18 rooms!!!
- The black colored numbers are the houses which people own and live in.
- 13 buildings are private owned and used by their owners—–37%
- 3 company buildings——————————————————-9%
- 19 buildings are private owned but hired to students———-54%
When counting in people per housing, figures are completely different:
- private housing: av. 3 people/house number====13 x 3= 39 (25%)
- company buildings; av. 0 people/house number===3 x 0= 0 (0%)
- student housing: av. 6 people/house number====19 x 6= 114 (75%)
That means: for every 1 private owning and living person in the “Nuisance Triangle” there are 3 tenants/students!!!
Nota bene: these figures are based on the official data from the Community Nijmegen, as far as they are accessable for “open” information.