Klarenbeek Castle is a State Monument
ZUIDERZEESTRAATWEG WEST 67, DOORNSPIJK
- PROPERTY TYPE: house;
- YEAR: 1842;
- TYPE OF BUILDING: Resale;
- GARDEN: Yes;
- BALCONY: Yes:
- PARKING: Garage & Carport;
- ROOMS: 17;
- BEDROOMS: 12;
- LIVING SPACE: 780sqm;
- LOT: 20,8ha;
- CONTENT: 2,700m³
- ACCEPTANCE: in consultation.
The splendid monumental Outside Mansion Klarenbeek was probably founded in the 18th century and is made in the year 2016 in a country house with coach house, double carport, park, pond, vegetable garden, stud farm with 43 stalls, hood / barn, paddocks, pastures, woods, stream, access roads and garden. On a plot of over 20 ha. detached house was built in 1842.
- Cellar floor: 2 cellars, a boiler room of 30m² and a vaulted cellar, of 25m²;
- Ground floor: large entrance hall, ca.35m², with parquet floor and fireplace, toilet, kitchen, ca.25m² with utility room, five spacious rooms, all with parquet flooring.
- Fist floor: 6 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with two sinks, bath, shower and WC.
- Attics: (60m² and 40m²): 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower and toilet. From one of the attics is via a staircase to the roof.
The ground floor windows and the windows of the balconies are equipped with safety glass. The entire estate is electronically protected. The right of the main building located coaching inn was built in 1841. Although the original destination is changed, the entry doors are left intact.
Dimensions use area content (approx) • Mansion: 780m², 2,700m³ • Coach house: 150m², 460m³ • Stable: 447m² • Horse stable & cleaning station: 60m² • Hay annex vehicle fleet / tool shed: 75m² • Dunghill 60m².