The White Mill is the oldest of the remaining two windmills in Nimwegen, Gelderland. He is at the Looimolenweg, over one kilometer outside the city center towards something aside from the road to Grave on the ridge which overlooks talking about the Nimwegen district the Wolfskuil. It is a big round stone mill, covered with roofing felt and a flight of 25.60 m. The mill dates from 1760 and was originally a beltmill that an older burned mill replaced elsewhere in Nimwegen. He had tanner mill function. The first miller was Jan Broestershuysen, who married the widow of Hendrik Hoogers senior tanner, father of the artist Hendrik Hoogers (1747-1814), who later inherited the mill and when tanner worked until his death in 1814. The mill has been raised in 1916, while the vanes system has been adjusted. The mill was turned into a flour company and was neglected until it was rebuilt in 1933 during the economic crisis and was running again. During this rebuilding was built on the belt a warehouse and above made a low position. The miller died in 1955, when the mill came to stand still. In 1967, the mill became a monument. In 1974 the mill was bought by the Municipality of Nimwegen, who had put considerable restoration work in 1978-1979, with the remaining call was excavated. Unfortunately broke in 1981, a fire in the mill, which suffered serious damage. The upper part of the brick body was renewed and the interior made different. In 1983 the mill was also recovered from the damage. The mill is operated by a professional miller, which is affiliated with the Guild of Handicraft Corn Millers. The mill is open to visitors on weekdays from Tue-Sat. The White Mill is a national monument and bears number 31207.